Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

South Central Antimicrobial Network

General thread/discussions

Network navigation

Documents

Up to General thread/discussions
November 09. 2015
Taryn Keyser
Hi All I can't see any documents here - is that correct or do I need permission? thanks Taryn
November 10. 2015
Hayley Wickens
Hi Taryn, That's weird, there are 8 there that I can see - I'm going to have a look at the 'control panel' and see if there's anything I need to change on your profile. Can anyone else *not* see the documents? There are PDFs about e.g. Wockhard amoxicillin, and slides from Paul Wade's talk etc.... Thanks! Hayley
November 10. 2015
Vicki Rowse

Hi there, I cant see the documents either.

Vicki Rowse

November 10. 2015
Claire Brandish

Dear All,

I also can't see any documents.

Best wishes,

Claire

November 10. 2015
Taryn Keyser

I wonder if the documents have persmissions attached?

November 11. 2015
joanne.munns@wsht.nhs.uk

Hi Everyone

I think I have fixed the issue with the documents. They need to be published by an administrator so i have gone in and published all the documents to 'be viewed by the group only'.

Could you have a look and see if you can get into them now and let me know if this has worked? For now until i can work out if we can do this differently can everyone e-mail me if you upload something and i will publish it so everyone can see it? Also let me know if you are happy for others looking at the network page to see it or just keep within the group (which is what everything currently set up on the site is set as)

Thanks

Jo

November 11. 2015
Hayley Wickens
Thanks Jo! Please can everyone have a look at the documents section and let Jo know if you can/can't see anything. Good point re: whether non-group members can see documents. For certain things, we might wish to keep them in-house (e.g. project protocols), but other things (like the Amoxicillin recall) it would be fine for non-group members to see them. Thanks, Hayley
November 11. 2015
Hayley Wickens
Thanks Jo! Please can everyone have a look at the documents section and let Jo know if you can/can't see anything. Good point re: whether non-group members can see documents. For certain things, we might wish to keep them in-house (e.g. project protocols), but other things (like the Amoxicillin recall) it would be fine for non-group members to see them. Thanks, Hayley
November 12. 2015
Taryn Keyser
I can see them now - thanks Jo!! Now my OCD is coming to the fore. Any chance we could group documents into folders so that minutes/action notes/agendas in one and presentations in another etc?
November 13. 2015
Claire Brandish

Excellent, I can also view these now thank you Jo.

November 16. 2015
Hayley Wickens

Thanks Jo - I can't blame people for not using this Group if they can't see documents!

Taryn - I have made you an admin, so feel free to organise the 'documents' section to your heart's content :)

November 18. 2015
Taryn Keyser
Hi All Have now been taught how to make new folders etc. Any comments/feedback - please let me know. Hopefully you can all see the meetings folder on the left and the presentations folder within documents?
November 19. 2015
joanne.munns@wsht.nhs.uk

Taryn

Many thanks for sorting this. It looks great to me but please could a 'non-admin' person have a look and check they can still see all the documents so that we know we have got everything set up correctly?

Many thanks

Jo