Sexual Health Network for Hertfordshire

Sexual Health Network Forum

Network navigation

Nursing and health Adviser discussion forum

Up to Sexual Health Network Forum
November 26. 2010
Kate Hedge

Hi all,

Firstly thank you to all of you who came along to the Nursing and health adviser network educational day this week. It was good to see you all and the feedback from the day has been very positive.

I have been reflecting on one of the comments raised in the network workshop session about this discussion forum being closed from the public. I have always felt that the discussion forum for this group is unlikely to be used to discuss direct patient care and therefore there is no need for it to be exclusive to members? If we are sharing information on PGDs and job descriptions etc this information is not confidential and really can be freely available to non members. Let me know what you think via the discussion forum....

In the meantime if you have any information you would like posted on the site email it to me at katharine.hedge@whht.nhs.uk. And finally if you have an example of a male wart chart with clear diagrams please could you let us know - we are reviewing our charts in West Herts. Thanks. Kate Hedge

December 06. 2010
Steven Reynolds

Previously Kate Hedge wrote:

Hi all,

Firstly thank you to all of you who came along to the Nursing and health adviser network educational day this week. It was good to see you all and the feedback from the day has been very positive.

I have been reflecting on one of the comments raised in the network workshop session about this discussion forum being closed from the public. I have always felt that the discussion forum for this group is unlikely to be used to discuss direct patient care and therefore there is no need for it to be exclusive to members? If we are sharing information on PGDs and job descriptions etc this information is not confidential and really can be freely available to non members. Let me know what you think via the discussion forum....

In the meantime if you have any information you would like posted on the site email it to me at katharine.hedge@whht.nhs.uk. And finally if you have an example of a male wart chart with clear diagrams please could you let us know - we are reviewing our charts in West Herts. Thanks. Kate Hedge

Hi,

I found the study day very interesting and helpful and have made some new networks following the day. I feel that the discussion forum will not be discussing individual patients but more topics/problems and developments and this should work well using the discussion forum and does not need to be a closed group.

What do other people think? Thanks Steven Reynolds

December 06. 2010
Kate Hedge

Previously Steven Reynolds wrote:

Previously Kate Hedge wrote:

Hi all,

Hi,

I found the study day very interesting and helpful and have made some new networks following the day. I feel that the discussion forum will not be discussing individual patients but more topics/problems and developments and this should work well using the discussion forum and does not need to be a closed group.

What do other people think? Thanks Steven Reynolds

Thanks very much for that Steve, I agree but what do our friends in and around Stevenage think? Should we agree to leave our discussion forum open? AND does anyone have a male wart chart to share??

Thanks Kate Hedge.