PMO Network

Discussion

Network navigation

Re-launch of the PMO Network

Up to Discussion
July 31. 2019
Charlotte Richardson

Welcome!

My name is Charlotte but most people call me Charlie.

I am the lead PMO manager for East Leicestershire and Rutland CCG and we have recently established a Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland wide PMO, which we are looking to further develop over the coming months.  

I'm looking to establish a regional PMO network, giving QIPP, delivery and planning leads the opportunity to share knowledge and best practice and hopefully be an invaluable resource to local CCG’s, providers and other NHS organisations.

I would welcome any comments and suggestions on how you see this group developing and adding value to your individual STP areas in the coming months.

Many thanks for taking the time to have a look at the PMO Network.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Charlie

August 27. 2019
mahesh assi
Hello Charlie, I hope you had a good bank holiday? I require some assistance. I am completing my Thesis on Leadership behaviour of Project managers in the NHS for my Project Management MSc for University of Westminster. Could you please help circulate my survey to Project managers and their team members? It would help me a lot and I would greatly appreciate it! Please let me know. You can contact me on mahesh.assi@nhs.net Best wishes, Mahesh
November 16. 2019
Rachel Gillott

Hi Charlie, I've just reconnected with the NHS Networks platform and seen this message. I work in the South Yorkshire and Bassetlaw Integrated Care System as a programme Director and think there could be some merit in re-establishing this network to share in the ways that you have described.

I'm assuming by the limited responses, that you have not had many takers? Is this something that you are still looking to do?

Rachel

April 15. 2020
Charlotte Richardson

I would definitely like to pick this up but as you can see I haven't had many responses  but I think it is merely lack of exposure as opposed to appetite.

April 15. 2020
Mark Fox

Hi Charlie - I'd also be interested in networking with others on PMO best practice etc.

I've subscribed to this thread to be notified should additional posts be received.

Regards,

Mark

Leeds CCG.

June 23. 2020
Virginia Franklin

Hi

I believe re-invigorating the PMO network would be really beneficial.

Kind regards

Virginia

AGEM CSU