Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

Free Introduction to NLP in Birmingham - Sept.13

Up to a place to discuss NLP
August 03. 2013
mark peters

Introduction to NLP
held in Birmingham

Greetings!
When I Initially planned this introduction to NLP as a two day event, I had no idea of the level of interest. I have mentioned it to a few people and, without even the dates being released, I have been happily suprised at the number of enquiries. Due to the level and mix of demand I have had to switch to 2-off one day events as some people want week days and some weekends.....
Saturday 7th and/or Monday 9th September
  • Have you heard of NLP?
  • Have you been considering a course but not sure where to look who to choose etc?

"The person with the greatest flexibility of thought and behaviour will have the greatest influence in any interaction."

- The law of requisite variety

NLP has made an amazing and unexpected difference in my life, both personally and in the workplace. I first became involved in NLP for
'management of change' whilst working as an Operations Director for a manufacturing company in the West Midlands; my wife became involved as a Practice Nurse in the NHS, dealing with both patient and staff issues. In both our areas, clarity of communication is essential. NLP has been described by its co-creator Richard Bandler as "The study of the structure of subjective experience"which literally means how our decisions are based on our experiences, regardless of how logically or methodically we think we consider them.

What's in it for me?

What is it you want to change or understand and effect more usefully......? Coaching, leadership, sales, training, presentation skills, therapeutic intervention, behaviours, beliefs etc. One of the key presuppositions in NLP is 'the map is not the territory' yet we continue to act as if our map is the territory and become frustrated when the terrain isn't as expected - friends and colleagues don't act in the way we think they should, relationships don't pan out to be as we'd hoped, customers don't buy what we KNOW to be the obvious choice. This is where NLP will make the difference

The difference that makes the difference

What makes NLP so powerful is that it is based on modelling excellence in each of us and more specifically in key communicators in their field; this is what has taken Anthony Robbins, Paul McKenna, Derren Brown and so many more to the top of their game.

What we are offering?

The aim of this NLP event is not for you to consider booking a more in-depth NLP Practitioner course, it is to introduce you to the core skills of NLP in a way that will enable you to see and experience real application in the key areas that are currently of interest to you. My wife and I have benefited so much that we want to share this with you; with this in mind I will be giving my time for FREE because I know how useful you will find NLP.

What will be covered?

Over the day you will learn and get to practice:

• The 4 pillars of NLP - outcomes, rapport, behavioural flexibility, sensory acuity
  • Eye accessing cues - your eyes say more than you think
  • Anchors and triggers
  • State creation - relaxation, motivation and more....
  • Small words with big meanings
  • Metaphors mean more than you think
  • Persuasive language - how to directionalise outcomes
Too good to be true, what will it cost?

I suppose the obvious question is what's in it for me and why am I offering my time for FREE. The truth is I just want to share and ensure you understand what NLP is so if you do choose to book a place on an NLP Practitioner course you do from a point of understanding. So many people are offering NLP now that I'm waiting to see it pop up on rogue traders or watchdog as the field has many unqualified people in it, looking to make a quick buck..... If you are more informed you can make a more informed decision.  

I am giving my time for FREE, but do need to the pay venue rental, buy tea & coffee, print certificates etc so I am setting a max charge of £25 per person which I hope you'll agree, is exceptional value for a whole day of training and experience.  

Be assured I am a fully accredited trainer of NLP, Hypnosis and Coaching. In addition to working in the three sectors of business (public, private and 3rd sector) I also see clients 1-2-1 at my fulltime practice in Kings Norton, Birmingham. For more details see:

Any questions you may have can be answered by calling Mark on 0121 251 6172

When?
From 9.30am to 5pm

Where?
1 Devon Way,Longbridge, Birmingham. B31 2TS
Tel: 0121 251 6172
INTRODUCTION TO NLP EVENT - BOOK NOW
To book your place or places, and cover the cost of venue rental, drinks etc., you can pay £25 per person via paypal. Buy Now