NHSMail Transition

NHSMail Transition

Network navigation

Shared mailboxes

Up to NHSMail Transition
October 06. 2016
Nicola Redwood

We do not seem to be able to update owners and members of shared mailboxes

I tired to remove 3 members from a shared mailbox earlier today, hit Update and they had not been removed. Tried 3 times

Owners of shared mailboxes also do not appear to have any way of managing Members, but have not fully investigated this as yet.

October 06. 2016
Nicola Redwood

Update button now working on changes of permissions for shared mailboxes by Local Admins

Owners who are not Local Admin still however are not able to add Members which is having a huge impact on our Service Desk and the number of calls just keeps going up and up

October 12. 2016
Alex Davies

Still not possible to add accounts from other orgs to shared mailboxes or dist lists....

October 12. 2016
Nicola Redwood

I have unearthed a whole load of side effects today as a result of sharing permissions in OWA or Outlook being used to delegate permissions

Numerous sync issues and high number of sync errors being generated, mailboxes appearing twice in the Outlook profile, contents of folders in the mailboxes not appearing, specific folders not appearing not to mention that is impossible to know who has access to what from both the end user and Local Admin perspective

October 13. 2016
Alex Davies

I have been unable to access the admin section for any shared mailbox for two days in the portal.  Generally though I avoid setting any setting in Outlook for shared mailboxes because it never works properly...

November 17. 2016
Nicola Redwood

Adding external NHSMail users to shared mailboxes now appears to have been fixed.  

One of our local admin was not able to do this on Saturday, but kept trying and was able to do it yesterday