149,993 members

Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

Network administrator support network

Feedback on recent changes

Network navigation

What do you think of the latest changes we have made to the site?

Up to Feedback on recent changes
May 10. 2013
Maria Axford
May 15. 2013
John Paul Maytum

Generally it looks quite good, though I've not had time to go through all the bits and pieces. The interface is clean and bright.

It is a bit of a culture shock to try to find things, and I'm sure it will take a long time to feed through, but I'm sure it will be worth it.

Thanks again for fixing the editing bug, that had been driiving me spare.

The one major point is that the site is still quite slow in response time- partiduarly in editing page content - and can somethimes slow down to tedious (and mean you have to look hard to see if the computer is actually doing anything at all.). Apart from that it all seemss fine.

JP

May 15. 2013
John Paul Maytum

Generally it looks quite good, though I've not had time to go through all the bits and pieces. The interface is clean and bright.

It is a bit of a culture shock to try to find things, and I'm sure it will take a long time to feed through, but I'm sure it will be worth it.

Thanks again for fixing the editing bug, that had been driiving me spare.

The one major point is that the site is still quite slow in response time- partiduarly in editing page content - and can somethimes slow down to tedious (and mean you have to look hard to see if the computer is actually doing anything at all.). Apart from that it all seemss fine.

JP

May 15. 2013
John Paul Maytum

.... as a 'for example' the last post took about 60 secs from pressing the button to be acknowledged, whihch seems very long for something so little/.

JP

May 16. 2013
Gordon Adams

We've made some adjustments to various system settings that should speed things up. Its not an exact science but we will keep monitoring and tweaking I promise!

May 28. 2013
joe mcdonald

I can't find the toolbox functionality to send a message to all members. Currently I hate it. Hopefully I'll get used to it.

May 29. 2013
Gordon Adams

@joe, if you go to one of your networks homepages, you'll find the toolbox under 'Your menu'. The 'Email network members' option is found under 'Network Admin Tools'. The toolbox will only be active when you are looking at one of your networks for which you have administrator control.