Leeds West Practice Managers
This network is for Leeds West Practice Managers to network in between CCG meetings and provide peer support.
This network is for Leeds West Practice Managers to network in between CCG meetings and provide peer support. (less...)
180 similar networks
- Surrey, West Sussex & Hampshire Cancer Network
- Surrey, West Sussex and Hampshire Cancer Network (SWSH) is a managed clinical network serving a population of approximately 1.2 million. The boundaries of the ...
- The Blackdown Practice
Keywords: ('churchinford', 'hemyock', 'dunkesewell')
- The NHS Practice Development Network
For professionals involved in practice development who would like to be connected to the England Centre for Practice Development
Keywords: ('practice development', 'transformation of workplaces', 'facilitation', 'person centredness', 'flourishing')
- The South West Alliance of Neurological Organisations (SWANO)
SWANO exists to provide information about the most common neurological conditions in the South West, to give a brief overview of the needs of people affected ...
Keywords: ('swano, the south west alliance of neurological organisations',)
- Transforming General Practice
Support the sharing of innovative ideas and good practice in General Practice, including (but not limited to)learning from local and national challenge fund ...
Keywords: ('primary care',)
- Trauma Champions, West Essex
This network has been set up for the discussion of clinical skills regarding all aspects of trauma and trauma management.
Keywords: ('trauma management', 'trauma', 'phtls')
- West Berkshire Every Child a Talker
This group is for the Early Language Lead Practitioners from the ECAT settings in West Berkshire only.
Keywords: ('West Berkshire Every Child Talker',)
- West Essex IAPT
West Essex IAPT service is a NHS funded psychology service.
Keywords: ('primary care psychology', 'iapt', 'gp referrals', 'self referrals', 'depression', 'anxiety', 'panic', 'ptsd', 'ocd')
- West Midlands Antimicrobial Pharmacists Group
Network for pharmacists within the West Midlands with an interest in Antimicrobials
Keywords: ('Antimicrobials', 'Pharmacists', 'West Midlands')
- West Midlands Audiology Network
This network is a forum for advancing the interests of NHS clinical Audiological Services in the West Midlands. Please note this is a members only network. ...
Keywords: ('Tinnitus', 'Hearing Aids', 'Hearing', 'Audiology', 'Balance')