Leeds West Practice Managers
This network is for Leeds West Practice Managers to network in between CCG meetings and provide peer support.
This network is for Leeds West Practice Managers to network in between CCG meetings and provide peer support. (less...)
189 similar networks
- South West Premises Network
The purpose of the network is to share information, raise queries and work collaboratively in order to produce common practice and protocols for South West ...
Keywords: ('premises', 'south west')
- South West Strategic Clinical Network
The SWSCN works with providers, commissioners and other partners to deliver improvements in experience and outcomes in:
Cardiovascular including cardiac, ...
Keywords: ('south west strategic clinical network', 'swscn')
- Southern West Midlands Newborn Network
The Southern West Midlands Newborn Network aims to promote the best quality care for all babies.
Keywords: ('Newborn', 'Guidelines', 'southern', 'Standards', 'Neonatal', 'Maternity', 'Baby', 'Parents', 'Education', 'Special care', 'Transport')
- Southern West Midlands Newborn Network Executive Board
Affiliated to the Southern West Midlands Newborn Network. A restricted zone for Board Members.
Keywords: ('neonate', 'southern', 'newborn', 'board', 'executive')
- Surrey, West Sussex & Hampshire Cancer Network
- Surrey, West Sussex and Hampshire Cancer Network (SWSH) is a managed clinical network serving a population of approximately 1.2 million. The boundaries of the ...
- The Blackdown Practice
Keywords: ('churchinford', 'hemyock', 'dunkesewell')
- The NHS Practice Development Network
For professionals involved in practice development who would like to be connected to the England Centre for Practice Development
Keywords: ('practice development', 'transformation of workplaces', 'facilitation', 'person centredness', 'flourishing')
- The South West Alliance of Neurological Organisations (SWANO)
SWANO exists to provide information about the most common neurological conditions in the South West, to give a brief overview of the needs of people affected ...
Keywords: ('swano, the south west alliance of neurological organisations',)
- Transforming General Practice
Support the sharing of innovative ideas and good practice in General Practice, including (but not limited to)learning from local and national challenge fund ...
Keywords: ('primary care',)
- Trauma Champions, West Essex
This network has been set up for the discussion of clinical skills regarding all aspects of trauma and trauma management.
Keywords: ('trauma management', 'trauma', 'phtls')