150,842 members

Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

Kent and Medway Allied Health Professional Leads

Diagnostic Radiography - International Recruitment

Network navigation

SW recruitment of Diagnostic Radiographers (from LL email)

Up to Diagnostic Radiography - International Recruitment
February 07. 2020
Emily Jane Kiddie

Emma Spouse has replied to a discussion:

Hi Rachel

Many NHS Trusts in the SW have recruited Diagnostic Radiographers from overseas recently: specifically Italy, Spain, Portugal, Nigeria, Philippines.

Cripsian Mulshaw in Salisbury in currently on a secondment to HEE specifically investigating overseas recruitment of Diagnostic Radiographer crispian.mulshaw@nhs.net Toni Hall, Radiology Manager in Exeter has been on a recent recruitment drive to Italy toni.hall@nhs.net Here in Cornwall the Trauma, Acute and General Imaging Team Lead has successfully recruited Nigerian Radiographers  applying through NHS Jobs on Tier 2 sponsorship via skype interviews patrickmcdermott@nhs.net

Good luck!

Emma Spouse, RCHT Diagnostic Imaging Lead & AHP Ambassador

In reply to a message from Helen Roberts:

Manchester Foundation Trust has successfully recruited radiographers from Caribbean nations. It was overseen by HR and Imaging leads and postholders a great asset to the service.  Please contact me on Helen.Roberts2@mft.nhs.uk for more information.

In reply to a discussion started by Rachel Kirkwood:

Like many I suspect, we are struggling to recruit diagnostic radiographers in sufficient numbers.  I am curious to hear from anyone with recent successful experience of recruiting radiographers from overseas please.  Thank you to anyone able to share info.