147,052 members

Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

Inflammatory Bowel Disease Quality Improvement Network

The Inflammatory Bowel Disease Quality Improvement Forum

Network navigation

Poll

Do you think the IBDQIP Network can be an additional resource to facilitate discussion among the IBD teams across the UK and support them in improving the quality of their services?

Two months following the launch the Inflammatory Bowel Disease Quality Improvement... More ›
Two months following the launch the Inflammatory Bowel Disease Quality Improvement Project Network we would like to have your opinion on this tool to help us improve it and meet the users' needs. Please give us your feedback by participating to this poll. If you wish to add further comments don't hesitate to contact me diana.viscusi@rcplondon.ac.uk Less ›
1. Yes, we have used documents available in the "resource" section developed by other IBD teams to support the action planning and implementation of changes in our service
0% (0 votes)
2. Yes, if there’s a team champion to initiate a dialogue
0% (0 votes)
3. No, I don’t think a virtual network to communicate with other IBD teams can help us achieve service improvement
0% (0 votes)
4. No, the staff has no time and no resources (i.e. easy access to computers) to use the network
0% (0 votes)
5. Don’t know
0% (0 votes)

IBDQIP Network feedbak poll

Up to The Inflammatory Bowel Disease Quality Improvement Forum
November 28. 2012
Diana Viscusi

Dear members,

thank you very much for providing feedback on the network through the surveymonkey poll.

So far we received 11 responses, 5 of you have used the network resources to support action planning and implementation and 6 think that a team 'champion' would facilitate the networking in the wider population of IBD services.

This results are very encouraging for us and we would like to keep this network growing.

In order to best meet your interests and needs we encourage you to tell us what you would like to find in this Newtork.

Please don't hesitate to post your ideas and proposals on the message board. alternatively you can contact emma.fernandez@rcplondon.ac.uk

If you wish the evaluation is still open to collect responses http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GNGRM5D