Life Sciences HSST trainees

2014/2015 Cohort 1

Network navigation

Genetics Trainees-Ask for your help

Up to 2014/2015 Cohort 1
November 20. 2015
Isabelle Delon

Dear all,

I hope you won't mind me using this forum to ask for help for a colleague Amanda Clarkson. She is sending out questionnaires to all the UK Genetics lab as part of her PhD research. I have offered to adversitise this here to promote maximum reply and would encourage you to encourage your own colleagues to reply. Respective head of labs should have -or will shortly- received the paper questionnaires, if you are not receiving it let me know and will pass the message on. Thank you all in advance!

Isabelle

Here is a message from Amanda:

Dear all,

Please could I ask for your help! You should shortly by receiving a questionnaire handed to you by one of your colleagues please could you complete and return it in the stamped addressed envelope provided.

The questionnaire is part of my PhD looking at the effect of changes within Genetics (such as Modernising Scientific Careers, reorganization, integration, technology etc) on scientist careers. I would also value your opinions on this topic, so please feel free to add any comments. The questionnaire is anonymous and confidential.

Some of you may have filled in a survey recently via the ACB, this is a different survey. Can I encourage you to fill in the questionnaire going to be given to you as it looks specifically at scientists working in Genetics.

If you do not receive a questionnaire  please let me know and I will send one to you.

Thank you,

Amanda

Amanda Clarkson DipRCPath I Principal Clinical Scientist