150,248 members

Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

Network navigation

HLP evaluation report template - attention all pathfinders!

Up to HLP forum
August 06. 2012
Deborah Evans

Dear all

Please find attached the latest version of the HLP evaluation report template which must be completed by all pathfinders.

If you are not the individual completing this on behalf of your area can you please ensure the person who is gets this attachment please? Many thanks.

Any questions please contact Erika on erika.kennington@rpharms.com

Kind regards

Deborah

Attachments
August 07. 2012
wendy illsley

Could you let me know the deadline for completion please?

August 07. 2012
Deborah Evans

Hi Wendy

The first deadline for completion of part of the report was end of July. I have sent the full presentation from the masterclass and documents to Elizabeth as did not have your new email address on this laptop.

Erika is on leave currently but will ask her to send clarification out on all deadlines when she returns.

Hope you are well

Debs

September 04. 2012
Michelle Dyoss

Hi all

I am workin my way through the evaluation report and wondered how everyone else was getting on?

I havent recieved anything from Erika re deadlines, has something gone out that I may have missed?

Michelle

September 13. 2012
Deborah Evans

URGENT: EVALUATION REPORT

Hi HLP pathfinders

Sitting here with Erika and we do need more of you to provide your HLP evaluations as soon as is possible please.

The report template through to section 6 needs to have been completed by now however if we could have whatever you have done already this would be hugely appreciated. Regardless of where you are, we do need your completed evaluation report by end of the month. The results are absolutely critical to ensure we engage the policy makers at this important time in the NHS transition. 

If there are any questions that you have in order to do this please contact Erika erika.kennington@rpharms.com

Kindest regards

Deborah