149,988 members

Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

Getting started on L&D

Up to Implementation Plans
June 08. 2012
professor louis appleby

Last week I was part of a discussion about what kind of service guidance it would be useful to put out as part of the L&D initiative.  As the national roll-out happens over the next 2 years or so, new services (and others too) would benefit from the experience that existing teams have built up. I want to capture this expertise and pass it on.

What would your contribution be to a "how to do it" guide?  I'm thinking of the things that you have found to make a difference and that might not be obvious to someone starting out.  

I should stress there will be more formal opportunities to contribute to future guidance. But as a start, let me have your best three (or five, or ten) tips on making L&D work.

Louis

June 12. 2012
sue staddon

I completed a large document for Glyn Thomas a couple of years ago that is pretty comprehensive - I am not sure what happened to it but I am attaching it here for your use.

Sue

Attachments
June 12. 2012
professor louis appleby

It's a good report -  a lot of detail on the court report component of the job.  To others - remember you don't have to submit a report to contribute.

Louis