Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

East Midlands PCT Cluster transition and stabilisation network

Transition and stabilisation network message board

Network navigation

Rescheduling June 28th meeting

Up to Transition and stabilisation network message board
June 12. 2012
sean.fenelon@pcc.nhs.uk

Could we reschedule our meeting planned for the 28th please I have to be in Leeds that day. I can do any time on Tuesday 3rd or Thursday 5th July during the following week if that works for others.

Alternatively you could run with the existing date without me - I promise not to be upset!

Sean

June 13. 2012
Glenda Webb

I can do pm of 26th June at a push, from 3pm on 27th June, any time on 3rd July, am of 4th July, all day 9th July, all day 11th July, all day 12th July.

I think it would be useful to you to be there Sean

Glenda

June 13. 2012
carole pitcher

I can do the 3rd July, 10th July, 11th July, 12th July all day or the 9th July afternoon only.

I agree with Glenda that it woould be useful for Sean to be there.

Regards

Carole

June 19. 2012
Dimple Modi

Hi all

Just an update to let you know that I have been able to book a room at St Johns house for Tuesday 3rd July.  The room is available for us to use from 1pm onwards.  Is everyone able to make this time?

Kind regards

Dimple

June 20. 2012
carole pitcher

Hi all

At a push I can do 2pm to 4pm that day as I have meetings in Lincoln before and after this.

Also does anyone have an stabilisation action plan that they are willing to share?

Myself and Adrian are in the process of pulling one together for this Friday deadline but is task orientated for the Primary Care team, would welcome any suggestions or documents that others may like to share. We will upload ours once completed.

Kind regards

Carole

June 21. 2012
Glenda Webb

Not sure if I can do 3rd - I've got a day long meeting in my diary at the moment and will struggle to stay until 4pm.

I'm free on 11th July

June 25. 2012
sean.fenelon@pcc.nhs.uk

5th July any good for you guys? Dimple has booked us a room from 10.30 til 2pm if it is?

June 26. 2012
Glenda Webb

Sorry can't do 5th.  I'm free on 11th and 12th but my diary gets booked fast!

June 26. 2012
Dimple Modi

Hi All

I can't do the 12th as I am out of the office all day.  I can do the 11th, if this is convenient for everyone then I will book a room.  Would you like it in the morning or afternoon?

June 26. 2012
carole pitcher

Hi All

I can do the 11th July, morning 10.00am start would be good for me as I have an evening meeting in Lincoln that day.

June 26. 2012
Glenda Webb

I've provisionally booked it in my diary for 11th July in the morning

June 27. 2012
Dimple Modi

Hi All

I've managed to book Room 5 for 11th July from 10am-1pm at St Johns House.  Is everyone able to make this time?

June 28. 2012
carole pitcher

Hi all

I can do the 11th at 10am, kind regards carole 

July 02. 2012
Glenda Webb

Great, see you on 11th - has Sean confirmed he will attend?

July 03. 2012
Adrian Audis

Hi All

Do we know if Sean is attending. Also it is probably worth thinking about items we would like on the agenda.

For me stabilisation plans and thoughts on the checklist some of us attended the primary care leads meeting back in February to discuss checklist to gain a SHA wide perspective. I haven't seen the output of this piece of work.

Regards

A

July 06. 2012
sean.fenelon@pcc.nhs.uk

To save on the time and cost of travel would it be better to switch to teleconferences rather than physical meetings. These can be difficult but if they're properly chaired (which I would be happy to do btw) then you can move forward fairly rapidly. That said I have had another meeting scheduled from 10am in St John's house so could do ours from 11am, say, if you wanted to meet.

With regard to sharing plans is everyone able to upload documents onto this network? If not then I will need to upgrade access rights to allow you to do so.

I don't know who was responsible for writing up the output from the session in Leicester back in February, Adrian. My guess would be that it was Lesley's team (i.e. the Leicestershire cluster) so I will check with her.

July 08. 2012
Glenda Webb

I would like to propose we stick with the meeting on the 11th and meet at 11am a Sean suggests.  We can have the next one as a teleconference.

July 09. 2012
carole pitcher

Happy to meet on the 11th at 11.00am at St.Johns House.

See you Wednesday

Carole