Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

DIHNet

DIHNet world

Network navigation

APS Group

Up to DIHNet world
September 24. 2015
Graeme Babbs

Anyone heard of/have dealings with the APS Group? They're coming to visit on Tuesday to talk about print, but I'm not clear what their angle is.

September 25. 2015
Calum Murray

I've had some dealings with them recently because I'm on the Technical User Group for Print Services for the West of Scotland Health Boards. 

They offer a fully managed print service within NHS Scotland contract arrangements and are currently responsible for printing much (possibly all) of the literature put out by the SEHD on a national level eg Smoke Free literature, bereavement packs etc.

If you wanted to know more about them then might be an idea to drop Matt Thomas at NSS an email, he's on the nhs.net directory.  I'd also be happy to have a chat about it all as well if you want to give me a ring - 01387241518 (dd).

September 29. 2015
Graeme Babbs

Thanks for the information Calum. It turns out that the meeting was not as advertised (not their fault I hasten to add), but was actually a pitch. Still, there are things they could help with, so it wasn't a complete waste of time...

September 14. 2016
Ian Hirst

They are the company who have won our tender to print all the stock the Print Unit have held.