Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

NHS Improving Quality CPES buddy scheme

Message board and discussion forum

Network navigation

Welcome to the forum - please introduce yourself

Up to Message board and discussion forum
January 29. 2015
Lucy Readings

Thank you for joining in. Please take a moment to introduce yourself here.

I am Lucy Readings, I am providing communications support to the CPES buddy scheme project at NHS Improving Quality. My role includes supporting these network pages and sharing information about the buddy scheme with the wider world.

February 06. 2015
helen.hoyland@nhsiq.nhs.uk

Hello

Helen Hoyland here from NHSIQ. I am national improvement manager and programme lead for the CPES Buddy Programme.

February 06. 2015
Lucy Readings

Hi Helen!

February 13. 2015
Lucy Readings

Welcome to the new members - please do come and say hello here.

February 13. 2015
Clare Hedges

Hi

I am Clare Hedges.  General Manager with responsibility for Cancer Services at Harrogate & District NHSFT (HDFT).  Before coming into this role in 2013 I was Lead Pharmacist for Cancer (also at HDFT).

February 13. 2015
Lucy Readings

Hi Clare - thanks for introducing yourself.

March 02. 2015
lcooper2

Hello,

I am Lorraine Cooper, Service Improvement Facilitator in Cancer Services at Harrogate & District NHSFT (HDFT)

March 06. 2015
Lucy Readings

Hi Lorraine. 

March 06. 2015
Lucy Readings

Hi Lorraine. 

March 09. 2015
Julia McAdam

Hello

My name is Julia McAdam and I am am the Interim Lead Cancer Nurse at Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust.

March 10. 2015
Lisa Edwards

Welcome Julia.

Just a reminder to everyone re the WebEx on Tuesay 17th March at 2pm. Hope you can all join for an update and information exchange. Best wishes Lisa Edwards

March 11. 2015
Paul Lewis

Hi, I'm Paul Lewis - Patient Experience Lead at University Hospitals Bristol. I'll be supporting our Lead Cancer Nurse (Ruth Hendy) and Cancer Manager (Hannah Marder) in our buddying work with South Tees.