Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

AHP National Commissioning Network

AHP Representation on GP commissioning

Network navigation

North Staffordshire GPC Board advertise for non-GP clinician

Up to AHP Representation on GP commissioning
May 11. 2011
Sally Parkin

Colleagues might be encouraged to learn that  the job description for the Clinical Lead (non-GP) for Quality, Performance and Partnerships has just been released. The post holder will be a full GPCC Board member, with the time commitment equivalent to the GP Members of the Board.

The post is for 2 days per week and applicants must continue to work as a clinician in the North Staffordshire area for at least one day per week. Community Provider employees need to seek permission from their manager in order to apply, but the post does not specify any particular clinical group.

Good news indeed! 

Sally Parkin

May 16. 2011
Karen Taylor

Previously Sally Parkin wrote:

Colleagues might be encouraged to learn that  the job description for the Clinical Lead (non-GP) for Quality, Performance and Partnerships has just been released. The post holder will be a full GPCC Board member, with the time commitment equivalent to the GP Members of the Board.

The post is for 2 days per week and applicants must continue to work as a clinician in the North Staffordshire area for at least one day per week. Community Provider employees need to seek permission from their manager in order to apply, but the post does not specify any particular clinical group.

Good news indeed! 

Sally Parkin

May 16. 2011
Karen Taylor

Well done Sally.I will use this as a nudge for Shropshire.

A question for all of the grp: One of our members mentioned she had started to set up an AHP grp in rediness for any willing provider provision, I think she was from Bath or Bristol. I would love to chat this through if she would make herself known as I am considering the same.

Regards

Karen

May 17. 2011
Christine Whittaker

Previously Karen Taylor wrote:

Well done Sally.I will use this as a nudge for Shropshire.

A question for all of the grp: One of our members mentioned she had started to set up an AHP grp in rediness for any willing provider provision, I think she was from Bath or Bristol. I would love to chat this through if she would make herself known as I am considering the same.

Regards

Karen

It would be very interesting to know how these groups ar configured and how they will "market" themselves to the GP consortia and/or NHS Commissioning Boards.

Best wishes

Chris