150,002 members

Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

News

NHS England spells out general practice pay awards

 

Start sharing

If you've got news you'd like to share, let us know and we'll consider it for our news section.
 

NHS England spells out general practice pay awards

The head of primary care contracts at NHS England has written to commissioners with details of the general practice pay awards 2018/19.

GPs and practice staff are to receive a further 1% increase backdated to April 2018 in addition to the 1% rise already implemented, for a total uplift of 2%. More....