- Facilitation skills, level two
Facilitation skills have a positive impact on meetings, negotiations and relationships, which are essential for better commissioning and performance management. Confident, capable facilitators are an asset to any organisation.
14:42 - Today
- International GP recruitment – guidance for commissioners
NHS England recently published guidance for commissioners on the international GP recruitment programme.
14:41 - Today
- Plans and arrangements for primary medical care services over Easter
Delegated CCGs can find a copy of a national standard template describing what commissioners should expect of GP service availability over the Easter period on the NHS England website.
14:39 - Today
- Case study on delegated commissioning of primary medical services
NHS England has added a further case study to show how CCGs are using delegated commissioning of primary medical services to drive improvements for their local populations.
14:37 - Today
- Closing the gender gap on boards
A report by Professor Ruth Sealy of the University of Exeter Business School examines the steps the NHS needs to take to reach the target of equal gender representation on...
14:36 - Today
- Dementia-friendly housing charter
The charity Alzheimer’s UK has published a charter to help housing organisations better understand dementia and how housing, its design and supporting services can help improve and maintain the wellbeing...
14:34 - Today
- Why don’t you have a patient on your team?
Very few organisations employ a patient director, a senior executive responsible for turning all the rhetoric about involvement and patient-centred care into reality.
16:08 - Wed 29 Mar 2017