0-9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
20 items matching your search
- Y&H GMC
- Area for all LDPs and colleagues within the Yorkshire & Humber GMC to access key documentation and collaborative working. All of the pages you will need to ...
- Y&H Neonatal Formulary
- The Yorkshire & Humber Neonatal ODN formulary discussion group
- Year of Health and Well Being North West
- The North West Year of Health and Wellbeing is the start of an ambitious decade-long movement to help everyone in the North West to feel good and live ...
- Yorkshire & Humber Healthcare Science Trainee Network. Supporting trainees throughout STP/PTP programmes & regional professional networking
- Yorkshire and Humber Anticoagulant Pharmacy Group
- To support the membership in delivering local and national anticoagulant management strategies by sharing good practice between secondary care Trusts in the ...
- Yorkshire and Humber Antimicrobial Pharmacists
- Yorkshire and Humber Antimicrobial Pharmacist network aims to supoort it's membership in delivering local Trust infection management strategies
- Yorkshire and Humber Children's Continuing Care Forum
- The forum meets 2 monthly to discuss issues related to children's continuing care across the region, including benchmarking and equity.
- Yorkshire and Humber Haemoglobinopathies Network
- Haemoglobinopathies are complex disorders and care is provided as a specialist service, commissioned directly by NHS England. The Yorkshire and Humber ...
- Yorkshire and Humber Paediatric Respiratory Network
- A place to network for paediatricians and members of the multidisciplinary team across the Yorkshire and Humber to discuss and find resources for respiratory ...
- Yorkshire and Humber Paediatric Diabetes Clinical Network
- The Children and Young People with Diabetes Project Board (CYPDPB) was set up late 2008 and aims to improve diabetes control in children and young people ...