0-9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
22 items matching your search
- Obsessive Compulsive And Related Disorders [OCARD] Network
- OCARD was initially set up in 2010 as an informal network of clinicians interested in this area of research and practice. It was formally adopted by the ...
- OD to support Major Service Change - South of England
- Information on tools and resources to support teams involved in major service change
- Offender Health IT
- This is a closed group managed by the Health and Social Care Information Centre.
- Offender Health Research Network
- The Offender Health Research Network is funded by Offender Health at the Department of Health, and is a collaboration between several universities, based at ...
- OGT users
- User group for labs using OGT v3 constitutional microarray
- Brain and spinal tumour on-line journal club
- An online network to allow dissemination of related articles and discussion to all AHPs in the Greater Manchester and Cheshire Cancer Network interested in ...
- Oncology Costing Network
- A nationwide forum for sharing knowledge on all aspects of oncology costing and reporting.
- BHR CyberLab implementation in ONEL & Brentwood GP Practices
- Opening the Spiritual Gate
- Merseyside and Cheshire Cancer Network (MCCN) and Greater Manchester and Cheshire Cancer Network (GMCCN) have chosen to use this programme to increase ...
- Ophthalmic Pharmacist's Group
- A discussion forum for Hospital/Community Pharmacists and Technicians who have an interest in Ophthalmology.