0-9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
34 items matching your search
- Identity Agent
- The group is for IT Administrators and other people who have an interest in the NHS Identity Agent.
- IDUG: Internal Dosimetry Users Group
- The Internal Dosimety Users Group (IDUG) is a group set up to share ideas and best practice for radionuclide dosimetry.
- IFR Panel
- Screening documents for the IFR Panel
- IG Incident Management
- A group for NHS Professionals who manage or investigate Data Breaches & IG Incidents within the NHS
- Imperial Final FRCA Written practice course
- Pan London revision course organised by Imperial School of Anaesthesia for trainees preparing for the next Final FRCA written exam
- Imperial Paediatric Haemoglobinopathy Network
- Clinical network involving clinicians, social carers, therapists, laboratory providers, academics, trainees, imaging specialists, and allied health ...
- IMPRESS IMProving and Integrating RESpiratory Services in the NHS
- Collaboration between British Thoracic Society (BTS) and Primary Care Respiratory Society-UK
- Improvement Science
- Improvement science describes the generic tools, techniques and theory of how to improve any process or system.
- Improving Dementia Care
- The National Dementia Strategy was developed in 2009 which aimed to put dementia care at the forefront of service provision. The 17 recommendations aimed to ...
- Improving Medicines Management in Older People
- This network is for project staff, partners, patients, providers and other stakeholders working together to improve medicines management in older people in ...