0-9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
35 items matching your search
- GARFIELD Study
- Global Anticoagulant Registry in the Field (GARFIELD). Discussion Forum to share information and resources.
- Gateacre Medical Centre
- Single handed GP practice in Liverpool
- GE Discovery 690 PET/CT Scanner: Users Network
- A network for hospital staff supporting GE Discovery 690 PET/CT scanners.
- Gender Identity Services Network
- The network will support the engagement and ongoing dialogue of trans people and organisations in the work of NHS England
- General Practice Nursing Subgroup
- The General Practice Nursing group is a sub-group of the HEE lead Transforming Nursing for Community and Primary Care Programme: Workforce Project, with a ...
- Genetic Technologists network
- The network aims to create a forum through which GTs can share and discuss information about lab based problems, training or developments within both Molecular ...
- Genetics Quality Management
- This forum is aimed at Quality Managers and those interested in Quality within Genetics Laboratories.
- Genetics Training Leads
- A forum for training leads in Genetics labs to discuss issues relating to training and education
- Getting It Right First Time
- Musculoskeletal disorders are the leading cause of disability and time off work for sickness worldwide. Appropriate referral, getting it right first time, ...
- Getting the medicines right in Bristol, North Somerset, South Gloucestershire & Bath
- To facilitate learning and projects in the BNSSG and BANES areas around the transfer of medicines information between care providers