0-9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
12 items matching your search
- Fade Library
- Fade Library provides the North West Grey Literature Service and library services to primary and community care in Liverpool.
- Female Prison GPs' Network
- Forum for GPs working in female prisons to discuss and share issues and ideas on practice
- Fetal Medicine South West Network
- A network of the NHS Fetal Medicine units in the South West of England. The next Regional Network meeting is on 15th June 2012 in Bristol - more ...
- Focused On Simulation
- Simulation Modelling & Resource Optimisation can transform NHS performance by focusing your intelligence, information, and innovative ideas on big service ...
- Foetal Alcohol Syndrome and Associated Disorders ( FASD)
- www.fasawareuk offer support /education too all, inlcuding research papers on the Professional pages and Accredited HE.
- Forensic AHP Screening Project
- For individuals interested in a scoping of current practice in screening for AHP health rehabilitation needs in forensic populations.
- The F-CAMHS Network
- The Forensic Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (F-CAMHS) Network: a multidisciplinary network of clinicians working with young people with mental and ...
- Forensic SLTs Peer Supervision Group
- A closed network for members of the Forensic Speech and Language Therapy Peer Supervision Group.
- Forth Valley Prisons AHP Network
- This is a network for AHPs working in Forth Valley prisons to share information and resources.
- Freedom of Information Act
- A group for NHS FOI professionals and those who work with the Act.