116,607 members

Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

Forums

Help wanted

NHS Mobile Working sudy data/ reports

Up to Help wanted
November 10. 2017
Anonymous
Hello all, I need help with my MSc project titled - "Re-evaluation of the impact of “Connected” Mobile Working in the National Health Service (NHS), UK: a case study of (a) service(s) within a named NHS Trust." I am sourcing for the underlying data for analysis with the aim of verifying the evidence supporting the benefits of the implementation of NHS Mobile Working policy. In my search, for example, I came across the attached publication by Quality, Innovation, Productivity and Prevention (QIPP) Digital Technology, dated 2012, stating the very positive outcomes for NHS Calderdale's and Tower Hamlet's implementation of the Mobile Working policy. I have checked with the Department of Health (DoH) and NHS Digital but they have not been able to supply me with the data underlying these results, and similar for other trusts. The position from these bodies is that they do not hold such information centrally. I need access to the detailed report of the studies that support these outcomes. In addition, I will love to have information on the performance indicators, processes and methods to this study for my re-evaluation exercise, this will be against the backdrop of the present levels adoption of mobile/ connected technologies across all sectors of the society. I am also interested in knowing if there is a more recent study/ report or if there is an ongoing evaluation exercise as a means to continuously measure the recorded benefits against established benchmarks over time. Any pointers will be most appreciated. Best regards
Attachments