Filed under: adherence, compliance, text, telehealth, nhssimple, qipp, mobile, sms, florence, stoke, concordance, simple telehealth
A collaboration and sharing domain for NHS & VHA professionals in participating .nhs.uk/.nhs.net/.va.gov organisations to innovate with Simple Telehealth (STH) and Florence.
A collaboration and sharing domain for NHS & VHA professionals in participating .nhs.uk/.nhs.net/.va.gov organisations to innovate with Simple Telehealth (STH) and Florence. (less...)
- Implementation of Flo at City Hospitals Sunderland Highlighted in CQC Report as "Outstanding Practice"
The integration of Flo into the pathway for pregnancy mothers at City Hospitals Sunderland NHS Foundation Trust in supporting the monitoring of both gestational diabetes and mild pregnancy induced hypertension...09:55 - Thu 22 Jan 2015
- Flo supporting staff accessing Occupational Health Services in South Tyneside
South Tyneside NHS Foundation Trust have integrated Flo into local occupational health pathways.13:06 - Wed 21 Jan 2015
- Article "Technology Enabled Care Services: Novel Methods of Managing Liver Disease" featuring Flo
Mark Holmes, Team Leader for Alcohol Related Long Term Condition Nurses, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust and Sian Clark, Assistive Technology Innovation and Operational Manager, Mansfield and Ashfield CCG have published...12:46 - Wed 21 Jan 2015
- Award Nomination for Innovative Ways of Working in the Development of the Offender Pathway Post-Release from HMP Stafford
The local design and approach to the development of an innovative offender rehabilitation pathway has been recognised.21:23 - Tue 13 Jan 2015
- Submissions Requested for The Patient Safety Awards 2015
Submissions for the Patient Safety Awards are currently being received in recognising and rewarding outstanding practice within the NHS an independent organisations.20:30 - Tue 13 Jan 2015
- Do you have an innovative idea for Flo's implementation but constrained by funding?
The Health Foundation has announced £1.5million funding for innovations to improve healthcare (deadline 12noon, 10th February 2015*)20:05 - Tue 13 Jan 2015
- Patient with White Coat Syndrome Describes the Impact of using Flo on BBC Oxfordshire
A patient suffering with white coat syndrome from Aylesbury and Chiltern CCG has described their use of Flo in managing their hypertension to BBC Oxfordshire.14:30 - Mon 12 Jan 2015
- Nottinghamshire Launch Flo with Skype in Care Homes
Roundwood Surgery in Nottinghamshire have today gone live using a combination of Flo and Skype to carry out their weekly ward rounds.12:15 - Fri 19 Dec 2014
- Tackling high blood pressure: From evidence into action
Blood Pressure System Leadership Board has published today “Tackling high blood pressure: From evidence into action”17:19 - Tue 18 Nov 2014
- "Implementing Effective Digital Health - Florence" Conference 6th November 2014
The "Implementing Effective Digital Health - Florence" Conference was held on 6th November 2014 at the Britannia Stadium, Stoke-on-Trent.13:58 - Fri 14 Nov 2014