We are a network specifically created to encourage anyone with an interest in PBC in the East Midlands to
- provide you with access to resources, development support and education - both virtually and via events
- help you overcome barriers
- develop your relationships across the East Midlands with individuals involved in PBC
- support you to develop high quality, productive services through partnership working - stop re-inventing wheels
- Support and showcase innovative and preventative schemes that support the NHS QIPP agenda
- share your news, stories, good practice, frustrations and questions via our discussion forum here.
- all local resources can be found in the table of contents on the bottom left of this page.
The network has links across a wide range of local stakeholders in practices, PBC clusters, PCTs, the SHA, DH and external suppliers so we hope to be able to assist you to develop relationships and answer some of the wide range of queries you may need help with.
Help shape the development of the East Midlands PBC network
Please get in touch via the site administrator (see below) and send us your
- best practice case studies
- any presentations or reference materials to share
A template is provided to format your case studies. To access the template click here.
To visit PBC Connection: the resource centre for clinical commissioning, please click here http://pbc.networks.nhs.uk/
To join the conversation with national clinical leaders in PBC click here
Administration and membership
To join the East Midlands PBC Network, please: