- Adult social care choice framework
The adult social care choice framework sets out the choices people are able to make in relation to their care and support.
14:46 - Fri 17 May 2013
- Health and housing ‘healthwatch’
New online resource from Housing Lin.
14:39 - Fri 17 May 2013
- Obesity more likely in children from deprived areas
Analysis by Public Health England has shown that children from deprived areas are almost twice as likely to be obese than those in affluent areas.
11:57 - Fri 17 May 2013
- Lords told of dental challenges
Although there has been progress addressing some of the issues facing dentistry in England, more remains to be done, the House of Lords heard this week.
11:55 - Fri 17 May 2013
- BMA report on children’s health
The BMA report Growing Up in the UK builds on a report published in 1999 called Growing Up in Britain.
11:52 - Fri 17 May 2013
- May newsletter from housing network
The May newsletter from the Housing Learning and Improvement Network is now available.
11:48 - Fri 17 May 2013
- Survey shows declining continence care
A survey commissioned by the all-party parliamentary group for continence care has vividly demonstrated a decline in the level of provision for continence care services in England.
10:39 - Thu 16 May 2013