- Facilitation training
Facilitation skills have a positive impact on meetings, negotiations and relationships, which are essential for better commissioning and performance management.
12:53 - Wed 19 Jun 2013
- NHS procurement standards
This document sets out the procurement standards for NHS healthcare provider organisations.
12:51 - Wed 19 Jun 2013
- CQC launches consultation on the future of inspection and regulation
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) has published plans to change the way health and social care is regulated.
12:49 - Wed 19 Jun 2013
- Increased use of inpatient specialist palliative care services in England
A new report shows an increase in the availability and use of inpatient specialist palliative care beds in England.
12:47 - Wed 19 Jun 2013
- Alcohol related liver disease: measuring the units
This report argues that hospitals are missing opportunities to save the lives of people with alcohol-related liver disease by failing to provide early intervention and specialist consultant input.
12:45 - Wed 19 Jun 2013
- Managers' guide on supporting workplace mental health
This guidance is aimed at managers and aims to provide support on creating a positive impact on the workplace and support staff with mental health problems.
12:25 - Wed 19 Jun 2013
- Final design of consistent nutritional labelling system given green light
People will now find it easier to make healthier choices about the food they eat with the new consistent front of pack nutritional label launched today.
12:16 - Wed 19 Jun 2013