- 2013/14 patient participation and extended hours directed enhanced service guidance
NHS Employers, the General Practitioners Committee of the BMA and NHS England have jointly published the 2013/14 patient participation directed enhanced service guidance and the 2013/14 extended hours directed enhanced...
09:54 - Today
- New academic health science networks
NHS England has confirmed the designation of 15 new academic health science networks (AHSNs).
09:50 - Today
- The friends and family test for maternity services
NHS England has published guidance on the NHS national friends and family test for maternity services.
09:48 - Today
- GP educator pay scales 2013
Revised GP educator pay scales 2013 published.
09:45 - Today
- A surgical approach to value-based commissioning
This Right Care project is establishing clear, consistent and credible value-based commissioning guidelines for a wide range of surgical procedures.
09:44 - Today
- Positive recognition for work in mental health
The National Positive Practice Awards in Mental Health are an opportunity to recognise the important work of individuals and teams doing positive work in mental health all across the statutory,...
09:41 - Today
- Heatwave plan for England published
Public Health England has published the Heatwave Plan for 2013.
09:39 - Today