0-9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
820 items matching your search
- 2011 CLAHRC for Northwest London Fellows
- Platform for communication and collaboration between the NIHR CLAHRC for Northwest London and the 2011 Fellows.
- 3 Counties Cancer Network
- The 3CCN is a cancer network serving the populations of Gloucestershire, Herefordshire, South Worcestershire and parts of Powys. Although the Network has a ...
- 3millionlives Pathfinders Network
- To provide Pathfinders of the 3millionlives innitiative with a platform where they can share information and ideas with each other.
- 3millionlives Regional Supporters Network
- To keep the NHS and social care professionals engaged in 3millionlives
- NELMMN, North East London Medicines Management Network
- A sector network of all care providers and commissioners working together for fair medicines provision and safety for all
- Improving the patient experience of people with learning disablities within the acute hospital setting
- Academic Clinical Oncology and Radiobiology Research Network (ACORRN)
- The Academic Clinical Oncology and Radiobiology Research Network (ACORRN) is a new National Cancer Research Institute initiative, funded by Cancer Research UK, ...
- Academic Health Science Networks
- AHSNs present a unique opportunity to align education, clinical research, informatics, innovation, training and education, and healthcare delivery.
- Acupuncture within the NHS
- A fora, supported by the British Acupuncture Council, to - support Acupuncturists working within the NHS - to share best practice - support Commissioners ...
- Acute Care Psychiatry
- This network promotes dialogue to improve standards, quality, safety and efficacy in Acute Care Psychiatry. It covers all specialities of Psychiatry that ...