|When||Nov 14, 2012 from 10:00 AM to 04:30 PM|
|Where||Hallam Conference Centre, London|
|Contact Phone||01932 429933|
|Add event to calendar||
Key learning objectives:
- Understand the role of the Caldicott Guardian
- Learn to recognise what is a 'Caldicott decisions'
- Develop confidence in making their own 'Caldicott decisions'
- Be able to apply the Caldicott principles in practice
- Understand the underlying ethics
- Explore the conflict between confidentiality and information Sharing
- Recognise how consent and capacity relate to confidentiality.
- Consider ethical dilemmas and how to make judgements
- Overcome barriers to multi-agency working
- Learn how and when to share information with; relatives, the police and other agencies
A one-day masterclass to provide both an introduction to newcomers and a wide ranging update for more experienced Caldicott Guardians, Caldicott Officers, & Information Governance Leads to understand the requirements of Caldicott and to become confident in recognising and in making both basic and complex Caldicott Guardian decisions.